Frequently asked questions
1. What is a Working with Children check?
2. Who is required to undergo a Working with Children check?
3. Who is involved in the Working with Children Check process for the Archdiocese?
4. General Application Information
5. What information will be released to the Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide?
6. What will I receive from the Archdiocese as a result of the check?
7. How much is it going to cost me?
8. Does the Archdiocese accept any police clearances issued by anyone else?
9. What other documents can be accepted by the Archdiocese as evidence that I have already undergone a check?
10. What happens if I provide false or misleading information?
11. How will I know when the check has been processed?
12. How long is the clearance valid for?
13. How do I renew my clearance?
14. If I don’t agree with the outcome given to me regarding my working with children check, do I have a right of appeal?