Pastor & Pastoral Associates Conference - February 5-7, 2013 - workshop registrations
What you need to know:
- 20 maximum participants per workshop.
- Workshops may be repeated - depending on interest.
- Prior to selecting workshops please ensure you have already submitted your conference registration and payment.
- Workshops may be cancelled if insufficient registrations have been received.
What you need to do:
- Complete a separate form for each participant.
- Select three workshops in order of preference - list them as 1, 2 and 3.
- When workshop spots have been filled - then second preferences will be used - list them as 4, 5 and 6.
- Good News in your parish - Fr Brian Lucas
- Engaging with young people - Sarah Moffatt
- Ministry Formation - Margaret Speechley
- Peace - Marie Loller
- Embraced by God Within - Bev Armstrong
- An invitation to Love - coming alive to the contemplative heart of the Gospel - Tom Gleeson and Annemarie Reiner
- Nazareth - A Catholic Community of welcome, connecting faith, family and education - Jan Bate and Michael Dahl
- Nurturing and Supporting Families - Teresa Lynch and Sandy Griffin
- Mental Health and Children - Chris Chalubek
- Opportunities for Rural Parishes - Fr Mark Sexton, Justin Hamra and Elizabeth Hamra
Prison chaplaincy (ecumenical) - Mel Monfries and Martyn Paxton
- Living with disability - Corina Poole and Leah Johncock
- Receptive Ecumenism and the role of the pastoral leaders - Fr Michael Trainor, Dr Marelle Harisun and Mrs Geraldine Hawkes
- Using liturgyhelp.com - Patrick Nisbet
- Leaping Ahead in the Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island - Fr Charles Gauci, Peter Castleton FFIA and Cate Telfer
- Solving Women's Homelessness - A new approach - Madge McGuire and Deirdre Flynn
- Conversations about Catholics - Anne McLean, Sr Alice Sullivan rsj and Anne Flynn